In the Expert role, you will be responsible for leading our customers optimize the use of their HubSpot’s Marketing, Sales, and Service software. RedSnap is expanding, and as we serve more customers with advanced requirements and complex tech stacks, we need people who can be trusted advisors to our customers and identify the best way to deploy Hubspot to meet their business goals.
We are looking for motivated team members who have strong communication skills, a passion for solving challenging problems, strong business and technical acumen, and the desire to help build up RedSnap’s growing Hubspot Experts team. This role can be filled on a freelance, contractor or (semi) permanent basis.
- Serve as the optimisation/implementation lead for customers, managing their experience and enabling them to achieve their desired objectives with HubSpot
- Evaluate a customer’s marketing and sales requirements, current tech stack, and business objectives in order to define their implementation roadmap
- Define the future state processes and customer journey(s) that will govern how HubSpot should be best used
- Guide customers through product configuration, campaign set up, technical integrations, reporting, and user adoption activities
- Contribute to the growth of HubSpot’s enterprise practice by enhancing processes, defining new on-boarding services, and mentoring team members
- Have extensive, hands-on, Hubspot experience across the entire platform; ideally 3+ years
- Can manage multiple complex customer engagements simultaneously and ensure a successful and timely completion (up to 25 customers at a time)
- Have a strong technical aptitude, with a deep experience in \ integrations and technical architecture design
- Have domain expertise in a key business area - preferably in inbound marketing, marketing automation, CRM, ERP, or Financial Services
- Have excellent customer and communication skills
- Proven ability to find creative ways to meet advanced customer needs through existing product functionality