RedSnap Inc. is an exclusive boutique agency for Fintech branding, marketing & sales.
We offer an integrated approach to branding, marketing and sales. Because, if you want to grow, you need to own all these areas. A brand has no meaning without a solid sales approach and sales will be extremely difficult when you don’t have an effective marketing engine to reach the right audiences.
That’s why we are a one-stop shop for growth.
To drive our clients’ demand generation programs we are looking for a driven full-stack Demand Generation Specialist.
Within the RedSnap team the Demand Generation Specialist is responsible for using a combination of marketing and sales automation tools to run and optimize multi-channel campaigns. The ideal candidate will have proven success in several areas, including: web, SEO, email marketing, content marketing, paid media, social media, and marketing automation.
You know how to use content marketing to turn heads in FinTech? You understand B2B lead generation through relevant marketing programs in the Financial Services Sector? Then you’re the person we’re looking for.
SKILL LEVEL: Entry-mid level, 4-6 years experience
- Design and execute marketing programs to engage and influence clients’ target markets.
- Use marketing automation tools (HubSpot) to optimize our clients’ demand generation processes through email campaigns, content marketing, paid media, social media, search and PR channels.
- Help develop and manage rich content that attracts a qualified audience to our clients’ owned channels. This may include blogs, whitepapers, eBooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.
- Develop engaging content for clients’ social media sites.
- Convert targeted prospects through calls-to-action, landing pages, and content offers.
- Conduct a range of market research activities ot better identify target audiences and attract them through compelling content across the appropriate channels, using a variety of tools like KwFinder, Google Analytics, AdWords, Keyword Planner, etc ..
- Establish and manage PPC and social media ad campaigns that generate traffic. Optimize PPC campaign performance and make recommendations to increase conversions.
- Track, report, and analyze program performance, and make recommendations for further improvement.
- Manage projects, contractors, timelines and all deliverables for assigned clients.
- Participate in internal strategy sessions.
- Contribute to the company’s blog monthly.
Required skills & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or another related field.
- 4-6 years of marketing experience, specifically working on digital marketing programs with direct responsibility for program results in the FinTech and/or Financial Services industries.
- HubSpot Certification.
- Demonstrated success running marketing programs that combine email marketing, marketing automation, social media engagement, SEO, SEM, blog writing, content creation and reporting
- Analytical thinking skills - uses data to drive strategy and to focus activities.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience managing marketing efforts for multiple clients, or managing multiple marketing projects at one time
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Goal-oriented and independent learner
- Prior experience managing popular social media platforms for lead generation, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Experience working with SEO and PPC tools (i.e. SEOMoz, AHREFS, Wordstream, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Experience with website analytics tools (Google Analytics), and an understanding of how to set and track goals, report website metrics to clients, and their impact on marketing strategy
- Understands metrics including CTR, impressions, conversions, etc. related to digital marketing campaigns and can communicate them to internal teams and clients
- Experience in client-facing roles