RedSnap Inc. is an exclusive boutique agency for FinTech branding, marketing & sales.
We offer an integrated approach to branding, marketing and sales. If you want to grow, you need to own all these areas. A brand has no meaning without a solid sales approach and sales will be extremely difficult when you don’t have an effective marketing engine to reach the right audiences.
That’s why we are a one-stop shop for growth.
You know how to use content marketing to turn heads in FinTech? You understand B2B lead generation through relevant marketing programs in the Financial Services Sector? Then you’re the person we’re looking for.
As a Lead Generation Specialist, you will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and lead management. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple campaigns at once. Both on- and offline.
You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the, and nurturing those leads into opportunities, the latter of which in close alignment with the sales team.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to the client’s owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Offline: identify the relevant FinTech trade shows and industry events; recommend the appropriate attendance tactics (sponsorships, booths, collaterals, etc.) in order to maximize ROI, attend events on behalf of the client when needed.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Ensure delivery of all assigned projects in-market, including marketing automation and core tools.
- Work with central marketing teams -- specifically, marketing operations -- to track, report, analyze, and escalate day-to-day execution of work.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities and effectiveness and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Experience in B2B Fintech a must.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Experience in B2B inbound marketing for technology vendors a must.
- Able to juggle multiple projects at once.
- Past experiences in marketing, customer support, and/or IT prefered.
- Proficient in marketing automation systems (e.g. HubSpot) and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable and a desire to improve processes.
- Proficiency in HubSpot’s marketing automation and blogging software features in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Bonus skills: Adobe Creative Suite.